.

1.15.2011

day 3: plane stank & new house jitters

Because I don't have my computer with me at the moment and I'm on the iPad, no photos. No bueno. I'm a fool for photo updates. Tomorrow I'll take some snapshots of the snowy backyard outside my parents new house and get back with my wanna-be hobby.

Most people that read this know that the Minot Sautners built a new residence. It's coincidently right across the valley from the in-laws. So fun! The new house is full of new colors on the wall, seeing my parent's items scattered throughout the garage and living space, shiny appliances, stools to put together, furniture that sat in the same place for the last 15 years moved into an unfamiliar positions, a dream kitchen, and a vibe that is all Ione & Stu.

Anyways, I left Andrew to do some skiing business for the weekend and headed off to ND for the week. No worries, there's no trouble in paradise. He'll be joining me at the end of the week! I haven't heard from him on how his day went. I feel like such an old fart saying this, but in the relm of skiing, I consider no news is good news. Agree?

Steelers game is on, so I'd better go -- the "click" noise is on, oops!

Look forward to some new house snapshots for day 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment