.

2.12.2011

obsessed.

it's all i can talk about on the phone with family & friends.
it's the only thing i've flipped the camera lense off for lately.
it's what i watch like a hawk in my waking hours.
it's what i spend my breaks in the day with.
it's what i've been building a love/hate relationship with for the past 2 weeks.  (mostly love.)
it's what i cuddle with on a nightly basis. 
it's why i've invested in multi-sized lint rollers.  poor couch.

need i go on? 
yes, it's = jack.

he lives in my car during the day. i crack the windows & let him wander around the spacious trunk space in the crv, so it's legal folks!  i would rather do this than run the risk of getting stuck in traffic & not getting home in a timely manner.  i'm not complaining about this fact, but i do feel guilty for making him operate on my schedule. 

andrew is skiing for the weekend, so jack & i are making the best of our weekend together.  currently we are bonding with a pre-night nap (for him) & blog reading/writing (for me).  action packed saturday night, huh?

pup has grown, i swear.  see for yourself.

the puppy-eye wrinkles haven't disappeared yet.  so cute!

he's not a fan of polka dots.  he bits & licks all in no apparent order.

love.

1 comment:

  1. Now you know how I feel about Gus!!! I love the pics of Jack :)

    ReplyDelete