.

9.26.2010

Some Pictures

Pre-race getting my nervous on:

My age group getting ready to go (the smallest by far):


End of the bike leg:

I think this is after the bike portion, trying to get ready for running.  Obviously there are hundreds of bikes and this is only a snapshot of my row!  There were 7 waves (heats) of participants and I was in the 7th (last to start), so that's my excuse for half of the bikes already back to their starting positions! :)

Starting my run:

After the finish!  The event was called "See Jane Run" and this was the character:

Here are a few pictures of our new apartment, and again we are just getting everything settled.  Here's one side of the bedroom.  It's not humongous, but it was designed to enable a walk-in-closet:


The bathroom, which is MUCH larger than our past apt:

The transition from the bedroom to bathroom, which holds a washer/dryer behind those closed doors:

One side of the living/dining room:

The living room/Andrew attempting to organize his work materials.  We are looking forward to getting our new couch (*cross your fingers*) next week, so we can put the lawn chair on the deck.  We'll show it off once it makes it's way home!

Pistol Whip and Grant making an appearance!  I promise I'll keep it to this one photo - I don't want to be the creepy person obsessed with photographing her pets, especially because they are fish...

The AMAZING kitchen:

That's all - hope you enjoyed! :)

1 comment: