.

1.19.2011

day 7: motherin-law & dad day

as the title says, i got to spend the better part of the day with diane!  she saved me from having to be at my parent's house when there were workers being loud, chatted, took me to g & g gowan's house for a visit, chatted some more, ran errands with me, went shopping for a tid-bit, & finally chatted some more!  it was some much-needed quality time.  we've sat around & talked before, but there's always been that third person, so i really appreciated she was willing to spend some time with me!

ps: on more than one occasion during the day, we discussed which house was actually my parents from across the valley.  it took awhile (& the gowan grandparents even pulled out the binoculars), but we got it figured out!  here's a picture of what the evanoff house looks like from our back windows:


its the tan/brown one on the right above the fence.  dad informed me that he saw me leave the evanoff's house to come back.  what a creep.  :)

ione is in bismarck, so stu-pot & i went out to dinner together.  again, we haven't gotten a chance to spend quality time together since before the wedding, so it was much needed!  in fact, the night continues, so i'm going to get back to my father-daughter time.

oh yeah, & andrew gets in tonight.  but who needs him.  ha!  jk.

No comments:

Post a Comment